Unlucky or lucky?  

Posted

Got myself into some deep shit recently, if not for lao gong I dont know what will happen to me. Basket california fitness agent pestering me for days to go for some free trial thingy. Hanging around my cart after my work pulling me to go up to their gym. Being the nobel dumbo that I was, I agreed to go for the FREE trial. I even asked him whether its really free. He said yes lor. Anyway, up there he gave me a tour of their facilities and classes. And then he brought me down to sign up for membership. He was being SUPER pushy, and again, the nobel dumbo didnt know what to do. He wouldnt let me go till I paid a deposit of 100 to reserve a price for a membership that I clearly told him I didnt want!! He just wouldnt take no for an answer and I just wanted to get out of there. So I paid the 100 and signed a bunch of things. Firstly, I'm not even 21, and yet he told me he'll put me as 21 and told me not to tell his boss. I got panicky and it was almost 11. Tired, shagged and stupid was my status.

Anyway, I finally managed to get out of the place and called dear. ZOMG kena scolding like dunno what. To make things short, we both came down the next day and he handled everything. Talk to the branch manager and explained to him that I was being forced to sign for a membership bla bla. The manager was quite good, knew immediately sth was wrong. So, he agreed to terminate the membership with no penalty plus free 1 month usage of their gym. Phew, that was close. I then dont want to pay monthly charges for sth I wont have time to go!

Later that day some kid ran into the pushcart and toppled all the earrings. Lucky no earrings were damaged, however one of the stands broke. Zzz. The mother asked how much she shld pay, but I didnt charge her anything. Shld have charged her for some earrings and extra for the stand her kid broke. Sales was bad that day anyway, but I didn't lar.

That was basically my day at work on the 9/9/2009. Suey huhh.

I'm 44kg now, whoo!!! 45 would be nice, 44 not nice number. haha.

This entry was posted on Friday, September 11, 2009 at Friday, September 11, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments