Change of location  

Posted

Monday, or rather later, would be the last day working at novena square. Will be posted to IMM, start work thurs/fri, to be confirmed.

Awwww gf! Cant surprise me at work no more! sobs!!

Anyway, IMM so far!! But I guess as long as I got music, travelling is not a problem.

Earpiece got spoilt 2 days back and I had to go home alone, lonely with nth to entertain me. haha, thanks to juan we talked on phone all the way from novena till I reached home. lol, loves! But no worries, I already bought a new pinky earpiece today! haha...

Dont know how long I'll be working for my current boss, but it will be awhile before I find another job? Got braces treatment for another half year or so, afraid that if I find a contract-based full time job I will not be able to take leave to go for appointment.

Aiya, anyway I also dont have any goals, got job better than no job.

This entry was posted on Monday, September 14, 2009 at Monday, September 14, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments