At Work!  

Posted

Blogging at work!

Currently working temporary at Novena Square, pushcart retail 11.30 to 9.30!

Just moved down to level 1. Crowd is definitely better than level 2. But the people at lvl 2 are nicer. Lvl 1 ppl quite weird. All not friendly de. Aunty wana be sales girl stil give grumpy face, godd.. Now dinner time so hopefully later got more sales haha..

The pay is okayy, but I'm ok with it bah, cos stil can surf net and do my own things during off-peak period. However here very open, very scared things get stolen. Not only shop items but also my laptop! haha, must da bao and ask people to care shop when I have to go peepee. But all in all, stil manageable. =)

Dunno if I shld work temp full-time here first, since boss is nice and time quite flexible, I scared work other place very hard to take leave when I need go for braces appointment. Work SGH would be good, haha, can just walk to NDC for appointment then go back work, LOL!

I stil wana stay home and do nothing! haha, but this job is good la, only working hours abit long. Retail ma, shall not complain.

Please come visit me people! And buy me food haha! I promise I wont psycho u buy things, but of cos, I'll be glad to give u all discount. =D

Miss you and you and you and you and you!!

This entry was posted on Thursday, September 3, 2009 at Thursday, September 03, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments