Ridonkulous People  

Posted

And here I thought, " Yes! Dont have to see that irritating bugger from Novena Square cos I'll be at IMM ". Pui, I was so wrong. Here comes the 40+ IT geeko-stalker from the office building nearby. Yes hello, have u been too engrossed in looking at computer monitor that u forgot to look in the mirror? Gawd... He hung around my shop for half hour for the last 2 days doing nth, but stare and trying really hard to make small talk. E-e-e-e-www.

Stupid sia, everytime I kena such people, always is er xin people. Arent there any cute stalkers around? lol. Just kiddin =/

Anyway, I'm happy with my job. Though no CPF, no future prospects, there's no stress, relax, content with my basic pay and best of all, dun need wake up earli! wahaha! Bonus, I can get earrings for free! keke... Here people are nice, boring can play laptop talk to auntie next door, lol.. Dont laugh at me hor, YES I'M FINALLY WORKING & HAPPY. =D

(Can buy loads of shoes now. wee~)

Happy Birthday GF.. Muacks!

This entry was posted on Saturday, October 3, 2009 at Saturday, October 03, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments