Posted

Went to dental yesterday. Changed new bottom wire and they are like movable ones. Haah, stil have to put rubber bands though. =/

On the way back, at paya lebar, this asshole nearly knock me down at the barrier. U know how it is at the barrier when u are queing up to tap ur ez link card and u are choosing which lane is faster? Yea, I was waiting in line when the person beside me was stil looking for her ez link card. So I hesitated if I wanted to cut her instead. As I was about to go towards the exit, this tall, bulky and bald guy, wearing brown shirt just came rushing past everyone and elbowed me in my arm, like a shove. I nearly fell down can! What an asshole. It was so obvious a push. Hope he die earli man. Even if u are rushing for time u dun have to push people wad!! Even the aunty behind told me "why got this kinda ppl!"

Ahh, anyways went to an interview later at 3.30 for an interview. Pay was ok, except that they needed someone to work on both sat and sun whole day! Need to find job real soon. Cant keep spending money like no one's business.

oh wells, must not be picky! =p

This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 19, 2009 at Wednesday, August 19, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments