New TV from Dear! =D!  

Posted

Wee!!
Dear bought me new tv on saturday! 26'' samsung tv.. woots!
tytytytytytyty!

Sad thing is, it has been siting there alone for the last 1 and a half day, cos there seems to be a problem with my tv point. Zzzz

So, today, he came with all his tools and wire to help me fix. Spent 2 hours. Poor laogong.

Hehe, and of cos, being the genius that he is, dear managed to get my tv crystal clear. Helped me set all the channels and everything. Full service.. LOL. Love you dearie!!

Went cycling afterwards. Bought back mac for dinner. Shaker fries!!!! =))

The only thing now is that I have a splitting migrane and it hasnt go away for 1 hour already. URGH!!! Panadol not working. Prolly gonna crash and hope it all go away.

This entry was posted on Monday, August 10, 2009 at Monday, August 10, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments