Mai Maison  

Posted

Woohoo~
Havent been blogging for some time.

Thats cos blogger is stupid. Somehow firefox cant load the full posting compose page. Cant upload pictures, change font and everything else. =.=

Anyway, thanks to mei, she helped me solved it. Loves!

We went to Mai Maison last night for dinner after watching 154 minutes of Harry Potter, which was disappointing, like most people said. Lucky it was tues, tix were cheaper, LOL!

I thought Mai Maison was some seafood restaurant, but actually it was Japanese Western Cuisine.

This was wad we ordered:

This is their famous oringinal hamburger steak with some pasta, egg, veggy served sizzling in a hot stone bowl. yum yum!

This was wad I ordered, Beef sth in butter rice, word too chim I cant remember how to spell. There's omelette on the butter rice, beef and sauce at the side (with mushrooms and raddish i think, lol) haha, abit salty but nice!

Dear asked me to take picture of the place cos he really liked the ambience. Haha, for me I just loved the company! But yea, the place was really cozy and relax. Not like typical restaurants.


We had caramel pudding for dessert. Although it looks simple and plain, it was soooo yummy! Would definitely go back there for that again! haha.. Enjoyed the dessert most!

This was their table number, given after all ur food has been served. LOL, dear bluff me say it was a key for a hotel he booked. haha, silly me to have believed him.

So we're supposed to take the key and bring to the cashier for bill.

Lazy to take pic of the bill, lols. Abit steep but worth it! Food's really good =)

This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 5, 2009 at Wednesday, August 05, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments