BORED-TO-DEATH DAY  

Posted

Today is the suckiest day of the year!

Hate today
Hate
Hate
Pissed
Bored
Sian
Whatever

Ew.. I'm dying of boredom and sianness!! Seriously need to kp here..

I like to slack but slack with nth to slack on is just ridiculous!

Desktop sux cos very slow and all my bookmarks not here!
Nth to do, tv so boring, cant play facebook all day either..
Everyone busy, got work got this got that!
I hate lonliness.. wan die alr!

Great, just when I said I feel blessed, now I feel like the last piece of cake left. Nobody wants, nobody cares. Pui..!

Dear missed my call twice today! No ppl msg wo today.. ew ew ew..
I dont slp earli what am I supposed to do!

Conclusion, I HATE HATE HATE TODAY!

This entry was posted on Monday, July 20, 2009 at Monday, July 20, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments