MY POOR VAIO!  

Posted

BOOHOO~

My laptop is making funny noises!! Everytime i on will have this weird fan noise, like hard drive work too hard but the thing is, my laptop not even hot! Just on only leh.. rwar...

Dear says it sounds like sth went in jam dao fan or something.. ewwww.. why like that..

Tml bring to service centre diagnose illness liao.. poor poor poor laptop!

Mei dun laugh wo, not my turn ok.. mayb sth really stuck, or the fan not working properly.. Hope its not the hard drive!! sobs!
Thanks for ur external hard drive. XD at least my stuff got back up!

Singing on another note,
Yes, I'm stil living my "tai tai" life.
Although very eng, not very rich eh, living on miserable part time pay and dear's expenses, haha! Muack!

Feel blessed though, not lacking of company of friends and Sis (Note i say sis not family.. lol)..
Though sometimes lonely, there's always someone there to pei wo chat, slack, rot and facebook!
LOL...

Reasons why I dun wana work:
1. I want to spend more time with the people I love who are always so busy!
2. I'm a slacker.. Hhaa. lazy shit ass pig, yes i am!
3. I'm not very sure what I want to do just yet

Reaons why I wana work:
1. I need money, who doesnt!
2. I need to save for the future! I currently have like almost negligible savings =x
3. I cant possible live like this for the next few years? In need of direction!

Woots, thats all i wanted to say today!

This entry was posted on Saturday, July 18, 2009 at Saturday, July 18, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments