Update: 1 month after OP  

Posted

Woo~ Hit the one month mark liao! Haha.. 1/3 away to full recovery! Lol..

Yesterday went to the dental... alone.. Haix... hate going places alone.. Need to wait alone.. Time pass sooo slow... Doctor says I'm recovering well.. The exercises have done me well! =DD

Now I must put these weird rubber bands everyday and onli take them off when eating and brushing teeth.. Say dao easy but actually is such a chore! The rubber bands are so tiny! Smaller than 5-cent coin.. And u need to stretch them at specific positions in my back teeth.. So lazy to put them on.. Mayb I put them on at night only or sth.. zzzz They are supposed to hold my back teeth tgt so that they touch each other when i close my mouth.. lol.. though I dun really see how those rubber bands can help alot.. means i cant do my exercises! mayb have to take them out when I doing them? excercises 4 times a day.. brush teeth 2-3 times a day.. Eat 2 meals a day... In between stil muz take out and put back rubber bands? wah seh.. alot of work huh..

Tml going east coast blading with poly peeps!.. and nope! im not blading.. Just go there help take care stuff.. Lol.. bring psp go kill time.. haha.. stil deciding wana go dinner.. kinda broke now that im living on my savings which is going to finish up soon! And they are eating steamboat? Later i go super bo hua.. plus muz see them eat good food... sian... Haha.. But i miss u guys and damn long nv eat with u all le.. HOW HOW!

P.s. Happy Birthday Bings!

This entry was posted on Friday, May 1, 2009 at Friday, May 01, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments