Posted

I always have so much thoughts in my head and always itching to voice them out.. But everytime when I'm at the new blog post page I dunno wad to type.. Dunno whr to start..

For starters.. I hate YOU! And thats cause I LOVE you.. Everytime u make me happy AND sad.. excited AND angry... u stick to me like glue and throw me away like a rotten doll.. U say things that hurt me and things that make me cry.. and yet u make me feel safe and blissed.. URGH!

And I shall quote.. "Just /ignore"... I'm doing that to you now.. And when u know u'll do that to me too.. Cold wars all buried in jars in our hearts.. I wonder if one day the coldness numbs everything and we just program ourselves to act a certain way.. I hate it... hate it.

I hate so many habits of yours and u hate so many habits of mine but we dun care as long as we have each other.. and when u think of that all the emo thoughts just go away.. *poof* into thin air.. =p then u snap back to reality and the feeling is just damn freaking sian....

Sometimes I wonder how it feels to be single.. lol! not that i dont have freedom... sometimes just really sian of it.. the thought of that usually lasts abt....2 sec? lol.. Im content but not satisfied... Just have to wait and see bah..

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 28, 2009 at Tuesday, April 28, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments