I'm so lazy to work!  

Posted

First things first..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY 17 YEAR OLD MEI!!!!!
Hope all ur many many goals can be accomplished! and dun let anyone else but yourself tell u what u shld do! Jiayou! Jie always support u! ^^

My work leave at Awards Music Studios is coming to an end! And I totally dowan to work.. So lazy right! No money stil dowan to work! Living on my savings and it is almost gone!

Not studying = no pocket money.. even if i go out with frenz and stuff.. Anyways.. I extended my leave for 2 more weeks... Told boss to help me arrange my students before going to work.. Ah wells... gotta work someday right! I wont let my hardworking knight work to death to support me.. Hehe...

Update: I can eat like normal now! Just stil abit numb on some muscles.. Need to get alot of used to biting and tearing food and talking too... I'm training on how to say sloth now! Soon man soon!

Having no aim in life quite shiok.. but then really v waste time la...

Hopefully I'll get sth on my hands that can keep me looking forward to everyday! And my that hope is to wake up to see u beside me every single day.....

This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 13, 2009 at Wednesday, May 13, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments