Starting Work: Phase 3  

Posted

I'm gonna start work soon... Starting of June.. Phase 3..zomg

This home girl has to move her ass and get to work to earn money cos she has been rotting at home for the last 2 months!!

Crazy about this new song (To Be With You by David Archuleta)... the co-singer is actually Kara Dioguardi.. I love her singing!!

Anyways..
I stil havent found my "aim" that motivates me to get out of my bed and drive me to be my best. Sometimes I envy my sis for having so many goals.. It isnt a must to achieve them.. U just need to dream them.. Makes everything so much more meaningful...

If you asked me wats my aim now, it stil would be that ...
I want to marry u!

Things have gone so dull lately..
U're always not around..
And I cant help feeling that I'm losing you
Yet I know u're there and I can only hope that we'll pull through somehow

Urgh..... I hate it when I blog emo entries

I need to be more independent! (But i know i cant ... zz)

Wana thank a certain someone who has been spending sleepless nights with me talking abt stuff.. Me this owl girl has been thinking way too much and sleeping way too little..

I've lost my direction and I need to find it back.

This entry was posted on Sunday, May 24, 2009 at Sunday, May 24, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments