Aimless Life  

Posted

Work is crap

Like wow start work alr eh!!! Nope.. wrong!

I work like, mornings on weekends! When everyone out enjoying.. Stupid school!! Flexible my ass man! I stil dowan to work.. But everyone else says dun work do what? Slack at home nohhh what else..

Need money for shopping, for outings, for food.. ahh.. the needs of daily life... Damn sian..

Life is aimless

No direction
No Goals

I dunno what to do with myself

Everyday I'm waiting at home for something to happen ...

Waiting by my phone for calls and msg to keep the day busy ...

Not that I like it busy, I just need to find an aim for everyday ..

When will my time come when I can say , " Yeah I'm now doing this ... Its what I always wanted "

I say i'll be doing my diploma.. but to face my mom for advice.. its like uhhhhh.. lets try that tml..
(She really in quite a crap mood nowadays... cant really be bothered to talk to her, much less haven lessons with her.. zzzz)

Dear is ... Stil Dear

His work so busy .. His RT takes up 3 days of the week ...

We hardly talk.. and when we do, there's nth much to talk about. He's too tired. Or that mayb there's really nth to catch up on.. Argghh

Sian..i need DIRECTION.. everyday so meaningless now.. !

This entry was posted on Thursday, June 11, 2009 at Thursday, June 11, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments