13th Day  

Posted

Today is the 13th Day after Op...

The best day of my life ever since...

Not because my poly friends are in Genting having fun... I really miss u guys already! Esp my gf... Less 2 days of ur support lo... Haix...

But other than that... I got my rubber bands off today!!!

Finally can breathe thru my mouth.. Haha.. The doctor says....
  • Can eat soft foods.. But onli foods that just need to swallow.. Like porridge, and erm.. other flavours of porridge..
  • The swelling would take abt 3 months to fully go away
  • Dun strain ur jaw muscles
  • Brush more
  • EAT MORE!!!!!!
I've learnt other skills too! Like sucking through a straw and drinking soup with a spoon... Hhahaha.. I feel pro already.. Except that the debris gets stuck to my braces and I cant feel that food is flowing out of my mouth as well.. Haha.. like baby.. need to wear a bip.. Finally a change and the healing process has begun.. Slow and steady... living by the day..

After dental I went to eat lunch with Dear's family. Crystal Jade Kitchen. The smell... OMG... Even without the rubber bands.. I could onli open my mouth like 1cm so far.. My jaw muscles stil weak.. Need to train them...

Ordered 皮蛋粥 (Century Egg Porridge).. My favourite.. Yummy... I smashed the yolk until super smashed then I mix with the porridge and slurp it down. My first time eating with a spoon.. SHIOK

Walked alot today too.. Suntec walk walk le then went to Queenway and IMM see and shop for stuff.. Out for more than 2 hours! About 6 to 7 hours. Took short naps in the car.. Haha.. Now finally I'm home.... zzzzz But it was good... At least I know I'm well and alive!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 7, 2009 at Tuesday, April 07, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments