12th Day  

Posted

Gonna hit 2 weeks soon.. =) Kinda happy cos these 2 weeks seem to passby quite smoothly.. Doctors said the 1st week is usually the most rough week. The pain and the drugs and liquid food.

But now I'm alright. Not fit as a bull.. But just fine. Dear's my bull anyway... He kept me strong even when we're all busy with work and our grandparents' wake and all sorts of stuff flying in. I have no idea how we got through all that but we did anyway... *phew* Finally we can both can take a breather..

Finally I finished my antibiotics.. wooHoo! I've stopped taking the painkillers as well.. Now left the numbness...which is a good thing... I dun wana feel everything so fast when its nt healed yet.. Haha

Poly Peeps going Genting this Tues. U guys good huh cos none of u all told me. Ya la.. I know i cant go anyways... But... wah lau... Knowing sth u didnt know sux leh! Haha..
Just wana say go have fun guys!! Take lots of pictures!!!! Bring them back let me see! Haha... Sian lor have to stay home. Hopefully next time got chance we can organise another one and we all go tgt again!

This entry was posted on Monday, April 6, 2009 at Monday, April 06, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments