Bad month....  

Posted

My ah ma just passed away yesterday morning at 9am. I cant go to her funeral because my body not strong enough. So sudden. No warning.

My mom cried alot. She now no mood to work or do anything. Haix I also dunno how to console her. Everyone's so busy because of me. And now this happens. The atmosphere around the house is sooo stale. Cant believe she just gone like that. My mom says my ah ma has gone cos she has seen her whole family le.. My auntie from america flew by just last week to see her. And a few days later she just left. Dunno how she knows when she is soo senile. But nonetheless at least there was no regret that we didnt say goodbye.

Dear's ah gong is barely hanging there as well. Unknown of his own liver cancer, he stil thinks its liver infection. But doctors say he cannot make it already, anytime le. Haix... Why so many things are happening at this time. Bad things happen so fast and good things happen so slow.

Everyone's so busy with stuff and yet i can do nth to help.

Urgh pek chek.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 31, 2009 at Tuesday, March 31, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments