6 More Days~  

Posted

Today I went for my final dental appointment before Op.

Hmm.. Looks like there's alot going on for my face man. Craziness.. Up jaw cut, lower jaw cut, chin cut.

They say I would look horrible after the op. LOL Dear pls take lots of pics of my disaster face because I dont think I wont be well enuf to laugh at myself. TY! lol.. Bruises on the cheeks, Tubes out of my jaw bone to suck out excess blood to reduce puffiness. Lots and lots of others la..

Pls I just wana get over and done with..

Here's to those who showed concern and support over the last past week.. Thanks alot!! =) XOXO

For closer frenz, my dear will message u the details of my ward & bed no. =D See u guys soon! Rmb to bring paper pen boards, cards, so I dun have to be a clown to talk to u guys.. Haha!

This entry was posted on Thursday, March 19, 2009 at Thursday, March 19, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments