4 Days to Go  

Posted

Everyday alot of things go thru our minds.

People, food, tv, facebook, sleep, etc, etc, etc,

We do the things we like to do, enjoy the moment, ignore the dislikes like nagging, working, schooling.

Maybe this surgery is what I need. MAJOR CHANGE.

I've been thinking abt it everyday ever since I've been counting down on my msn.

Now like numb already.

Just do it la huh.. So irritating when sth is on ur mind everyday for so long. You just want it to go away in the least painful way. Like magic would be best. *POOF* and its gone!

Anyways I getting exciting now bcos I'm reali tired of being scared of this OP. Aiya. my first time staying in hospital, first time having major surgery, first time experiencing such pain, first time being a mute for a month plus. Alot of first times here.

I'm stronger than I hope I'll be la huh. Cant stand myself for so weak sometimes. I cant always rely on u to protect me. But I stil wish u'll protect forever. <333

Ok enuf abt me.

Everyone seems to be getting work! And applying for Uni. Guys going to army soon. Sobs sobs. Here's wishing u ppl luck in finding sth that u like to do!

Work not because of money and Study not because u dont wana work!

I'm neither working nor studying anytime soon, so pls feel free to ask me out if u wana destress k! haha.. Always available for u guys! =D. K la dun jealous!! LOL

Last note:
If u ever thought what it would be like to take a different path, dont. As long as u dont regret the path that u have taken, all is worthwhile.

This entry was posted on Saturday, March 21, 2009 at Saturday, March 21, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments