I hate myself  

Posted

=)Princess(=

I hate myself for being such a cry baby.. i cry about everything.. whether i'm sad or angry or in pain i cry.. i just cant help it.. i keep telling myself not too but the tears just wont stop.. I cant stop crying cos of you.. U basket... always make me cry.. and i know i'm not supposed to.. Small thing onli i cry.. sux man.. i hate myself..

Anyway whether i cry or not u also dun care.. If someone u love cries, will ur heart hurt? I guess i'm looking for comfort but sadly u're not there for me.. Mayb that's why i cry alot.. bcos u dun give a damn abt me sometimes.. I'm sure you'll say otherwise... If so.. fucking prove it to me cos most of the time i really cannot feel it..

It sux even more when u're crying about your r/s bcos if u're sad or angry about like family or friends u know there's always your dear to turn to.. But when its your dear that makes u sad.. To me its the sadest thing in the world.. Cos there's no one closer to turn to that can listen and comfort you.. I'm so freaking pissed and i cant stop crying.. Help~

I know u have alot of exams and need to study and i shld let u do so and not distract you by wanting to meet you but the thing is u dun call.. dun msg.. dowan to meet and u dun even plan to meet.. Its almost like u're hinting to me that u wan a silent break.. But i know u're not.. It just feels that way and it kinda sux.. Dear u promised me u wont bully me anymore le.. Urgh i cant even tell u how i feel right now cos i dowan to distract you studying.. I cant be selfish.. i want u to study hard and pass well... but i feel like fuck shit right now and i cant tell you.. I hate u but i miss u.. I dun even dare to call u right now.. I noe we will argue for sure.. I dowan it to affect your studies.. cos i'm sure it will affect mine.. but i dun really care that much right now.. I'll just probably bury myself to my next most comforting thing in life- the bed.. At least i noe it wont disappoint me..

This entry was posted on Friday, December 7, 2007 at Friday, December 07, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments