No emo Stop emo!  

Posted

=)Princess(=

Urgh... its been such an emo week for me.. Buay tahan.. its soo not me! i cant stand being emo.. keep thinking and thinking about stuff non-stop.. wan die liao.. wa~

Anyway.. i just wana say thanks to all my great buddies who were so concerned about me.. Msg me and stuff.. yahh.. Just wana say i lurve ya guys! Gimme support so i wud not feel so alone.. I'm just hoping things will get better and though i wish so badly that it wud go back to the way it was before, i should try and work things out instead of mourning about it.. I always only know how to complain and never take action..

Haix.. i miss dear so much i think my heart stop beating alr.. numb.. i dun feel a thing now.. I dunno wad to do.. dunno whether i wana meet wana msg wana call.. Dear pls save me.. Boo...

This entry was posted on Sunday, December 9, 2007 at Sunday, December 09, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments