Time .  

Posted

Time sometimes flies really fast.

Like now, when 1 month have passed.
Since I've seen you. Since we've met. Since I've held your hand and hold you tight.
Since I've played a piece for you. Since we ate, watch a movie, played wii, ran in the rain together.
Everyday I miss you, knowing how much I've hurt you.
I stil cant accept wtf is happening right now.
Mayb one day, we'll be back together. Whether as friends or couple I really dont know.

Time sometimes pass really slow.

Like now, not knowing if your love for me is true.
We cant buy time, we only can spend it.
All the things u say might just be empty promises.
I cannot control ur actions, ur feelings.

But,
time stil moves, and we all stil have to wake up for work, to eat, to get things done.
never said it will be easier each day.
never wanted for u to cry for me.
never asked for u to love me
never knew things could turn out this way

I only can figure out one thing.
I think I stil love you,
Cos only u can make me angry, make me cry, make me happy, make me feel lost, make me feel like I belong, all at once.

I dun believe it was a wasted 4 years. I stil hold our happy and sad moments together. Although alot of things we dun see eye to eye. We stil respect each other and try to commit. I like writing a bloody essay on my love story. But some things I just dunno how to tell u. So I just blog about it.

I stil worry about your meals, your work, your stress, things I can do better.
But all only think in my heart. Im no one to do that for you now.
Crying with the rain, my heart is a blur as my eyes right now.

You both deserve so much better then me.
I cant even make a fucking decision.

Single life is better and worse.
But I'll survive.

This entry was posted on Thursday, March 25, 2010 at Thursday, March 25, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments