One of those sleepless nights.  

Posted

Yep, One of those sleepless nights where I cant sleep.
Alot things on my mind.
I hate it when I think alot, and then tell myself, "Oi, u think too much la" and then 2 seconds later I start thinking again. Zzzzzzz
Think got use meh?! Why my stupid brain keeping thinking abt stuff..

Stuff that is not impt but I think about it and it becomes impt. Arrrr....

Ok la, I just wanna blog to update a little and move on about the driving thing in my previous post.

2 weeks more to my jobless life. 2 VERY slow weeks to pass.... bad crowd.. dun feel like new year at all. Hahh..

Sorry to those who I owe meetups and meals and catch-ups. Dont complain liao la!!

A little note - things that I think are bad qualities of me. lol

Things that are hard for me to do:
1. Telling lies
2. Letting go, emotionally mostly
3. Asking direct questions
4. Reading maps
5. Rejecting people

Things that are easy for me to do:
1. Cry
2. Spending money (this one everyone is guilty of la, dun kid urself! haha)
3. Trusting people

Those are the things I really wanna change abt me but cant. And I get angry cos I'm like that and end up cant really handle things properly.

Sometimes I really dunno how I'll survive without dear. Almost everything I rely on him, or mayb cos he's always being protective and do things for me without me knowing.

Cant believe we actually had a huge quarrel over minor things after all these years.
And I realised without him I really dont have anyone to turn to for shelter.
As in someone who I can just cry and be vunerable infront of, and not just listen to me grumbling and sobbing and tell me things that I already know.
This is reality ma, honestly speaking say is say only. Anyone can say ya u'll be here for me. But words are empty without action. When sth really happens, u can confirm u'll be there?

In reality, all comes down to yourself when u're alone in the dark.
And maybe that's how we all grow up and move on.


This entry was posted on Saturday, January 16, 2010 at Saturday, January 16, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments