A-LOT on my mind  

Posted

2 more weeks to being jobless.
I worry abt alot of things. Alot of things on my mind. They just keep swimming around and around. Make me cannot slp sia. Arrrrr.

Having 2nd thoughts abt the party and stuff. Though there is progress, not sure if mayb I shld just have a private party with close friends or a big one with hopefully all the ppl in my guestlist. Later plan dao so much, nobody wanna go. LOL! no la, i mean cant expect all the people to turn up right.

Hmm. on other things, shld I find a job now? or wait till after CNY. Of cos ideal would be a part time job preferably on weekdays ONLY. So I can prepare for the party and study music and learn driving, and do all the things I want to do.

Tml gonna be another boring day at work. YAWNS!

This entry was posted on Monday, January 18, 2010 at Monday, January 18, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments