Last Month  

Posted

My last month in IMM. dreadful sales. gulps!

Somehow I have alot of things I wanna do. But stil I dont have a plan. lol.. jialat.
Things I wanna do: Go back to flute, piano and get that diploma which I've bean dragging for so long. Get a partime job so that I can do those things and stil have money. LOL. Learn driving? For convenience sake cos I'm so darn lazy to go to places. Esp when I always go out at night. Which means I need a GOOD paying partime job. HAHA!

And of cos the big thing that I wanna do is to plan my 21st birthday party! haha ok luh ideas I give for juan to execute. HEE! Thanks and muacks in advance! I have already drawn up the guest list ( so exciting! about 70+ ppl so far ) Hopefully most ppl can make it. =p

Plan so far:
Countdown party on the 10th April - Sat night. Lucky me! =) All u NS guys better make it LOL!
Must have: food, drinks and music!
Location: Function room / Club / Some place that can thon, but dowan chalet. (Suggestions are welcomed, hee)
Photographer needed!! To follow me and take pics. hahha..
DJ, needed depending on location.
Will contact people when most of the above things are decided. Guest list will be posted on this blog so people can see who's going.
~That's all for now~

This entry was posted on Monday, January 4, 2010 at Monday, January 04, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments