I shld take some time off to cherish those around me. =)  

Posted

I thought bananas are anti-depressants. I ate 2 this morning and I'm stil feeling like shit.
Came down with some sorta flu and fever..

Haha, I can imagine u guys saying, "Shir! Why u soo weak!"
My last post also blogged during my last sickness.. sometimes I wonder if I have some chronic sickness.. keep falling ill.. LOL! kidding luh. Have to admit maybe I'm really just weak..

Lack of sleep and water and time-off to relax.

Busy whole week, working and playing!
I know I cant be greedy, so I shld take some time and cherish those who were there for me. And for those fakers who weren't u can just go fk off. lol

OK, Thanks juan for being so understanding as always. Christmas is always a busy week for us and we dont have to say much to know whats on each other's mind. So, I will make time for you, no matter what. =) Gotta meet up soon! XOXO.

Thanks my gf, karmun for always cheering me up when I'm down and making me happy whenever we meet! Lurve ur christmas present this year! Will always bring it with me. Muacks!

Thanks vin for being such a sweetheart and a good friend. Always finding time for me though u're so busy with the tough life in army. Must jiayou yea! Huggies!

Thanks mei, for ur late-night-cant-sleep company and with you its like our world of our own. Crazy and quarrelling times are never ending..! wahaha.. muackmuack..

Thanks feng for visiting me after work on several occasions.
Thanks to kt, my honourable ass friend who happen to see me working, twice! U nv fail to be my "great" friend. LOL!

Thanks to those who wished me merry christmas!

Lastly, to my deariest lao gong, thanks for being there with me everyday and everynight for the last 4 years. Everytime I think of you, I feel like the most xin fu girl cos no one loves me more than you. So sorry I got sick on our anniversary week. But we have our whole lives tgt ahead of us! Happy anniversary!

This entry was posted on Sunday, December 27, 2009 at Sunday, December 27, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments