Posted

So my slacking days are over. Money earning days are running.

20 more days to christmas!
10 more days to no more braces!
4 more hours to see my dear!

I lost my piano file. Damn sian. Seems like I lost the music part of me ever since I started work. sobs!

And now Im slacking here with no scores to play. No one to pei. I used to love my slacky days but now I feel so bored! Nth to do!

If I said I missed you, would you care? So hard to get what you want sometimes. haha, must really learn to be content!!!!

Lucky I bought our anniversary gift early. Hee. This month not much left after cpf reduction.

Everyone asking me to change job. Get something with better future prospects. But I'm happy there. Little pay also nvm. Though my mom minds cos little pay means little pay for her too. zzz. I stil think teaching music earns the most. But I dowan to teach! Later I become like my mom how! ZOMG kill me.

I dowan science le. Enough for now. How. Can I just be a housewife! lol everyday just buy 4D and hope to win first prize. HAHA!

Teach me to be happier-go-lucky.

This entry was posted on Saturday, December 5, 2009 at Saturday, December 05, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments