Wad a boring Sunday.  

Posted

Spend all day at home today. Doing nth. Watch tv, eat, go toilet. Really.

Gotten down with a bad sore throat. urgh, hurts.

Bored.

Spending time with myself is really boring. U'll start to think of the things that happened the last week, and the weeks before and u start to miss all the things that were forgotten. I hate it. I hate to miss you and cant do anything about it.

Being alone is emo-ing sia. Cant get anything done but lazy to do anything. Hah, sounds totally like me. lol!

Tml is another start of the week. Lucky, I dont dread to go to work.
Oh wells, back to the busy retail life, enjoying life like u told me to.

Lived with no regrets.

This entry was posted on Sunday, November 29, 2009 at Sunday, November 29, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments