Best Birthday Ever!!  

Posted

Omg Omg!!! Cant believe u guys planned all this! Haha... There I was thinking what asses u were forgeting my birthday! Hahaha..!


The night before (10th Apr):
I was telling Dear that I felt moody and that I doubt anyone would remember my birthday.. U know they all got work already.. Seem soo busy and seldom people online these days.. Plus I also cant go out sure no one will ask me out to celebrate and stuff.. Aiya think this year just forget it bah.. We just slack at home like any normal day...

At 11:57 on the phone:
Geoff:
Ehh dear ur phone now what time ah?

ShiR:
Erm.. 11:57

Geoff:
Ok... Anyone talking to u yet?

ShiR:
Till now also no one like come talk to me leh.. Think they really forgot le.. Haix Dear I damn sian le..

Geoff:
Wont la.. Facebook got send reminders de ma... How to forget...

ShiR:
Huh.. but now like almost midnight le... Aiyo.. Onli few ppl online..

Geoff:
Can msg de ma.. No need to be online to wish u birthday

ShiR:
Orh... k lo... Dun care la... tml u come over can le..


12 midnight (11th Apr):
I received Melissa's msg first...

12:03 - MSN:
Juan:
wa.."early" sia..

hiaxyo
haha. so how u spend ur good friday?
ShiR:
nth much
lol
Juan:
haha..facebook got sudoku sia..lolx

u played b4?
ShiR:
isit?
nope
Juan:
lolx. quite fun leh

they got numbers, chinese numerators and sushi...
hahaha
ShiR:
lol i lazy go facebook
too many things le
Juan:
haha..icic. i only play games..

lolx.
ShiR:
haha
i tired le
i go slp first k?
Juan:
okay..

bb..nitex
swt dream..
ShiR: =)

All this time I was talking to dear.. By the time it was already 1 am.. I complained to Dear that Juan kept talking abt facebook stuff.. And u say facebook got send reminders.. She seem to have forgotten leh Dear.. She really forgot.. See I told u... Boo No one remembers.. Till now onli melissa msg me.. 1 msg.. Aiya.. Dun care la.. Anyway I also no mood celebrate.. All these dun really matter right? Haix.. Trying to kid myself.. Friends forgetting my birthday can be quite sad huh!

My sis came in after the phone call to wish me Happy Birthday... Muacks!

11th Apr:
Dear came over at ard 11am-12pm... My mini surprise which he left on my bed when I went to get him a drink.. =DD

We just slacked... Played maple... Play psp.. See facebook.. Watch tv.. Aiya. the usual stuff.. nth much... just really slacking.. Sis got work... Mom teaching.. I really just wanted a normal day... Too moody to celebrate... Its just another day to meet Dear.. And I'm contented enough.. We went down to buy Kodomo toothbrush... Stil no msg.. But towards the afternoon.. I received wishes from Feng Chels and Mun!!! Till the evening that was it..

I was so angry with Juan.. How can u forget! And I really believed u forgot even though I didnt want to... Urgh! I complain to Dear... How can she forget! And she was talking to me on msn last night somemore! Made me even more angry..

Half the day was gone and I was convinced that either everyone was too busy or that no one remembered..

At about 5-6 pm:
Dear asked me to rest after I'm done with whatever I was doing.. And being the good girl I listened to him and rested on my bed with him..
He asked me: Still no one msg u?
I replied annoyingly: Anoh... see the time... wad time liao.. sure is too busy to remember bah... Dun care la.. I tired wana rest..
Dear: Juan leh?
Me: Nth lo... no sign of her.. And the guys.. nt even one of them msg me lor.. Onli the girls msg me.. All ass de..
Dear: Hahaha... So are u sad that no one remembers ur birthday?
Me: No la.... wont be sad la.. Im sure they are too busy or sth... They also know i this state cant go anywhere and celebrate.. I got u beside me now ma.. Enuf le..
Dear: okok... U rest ah.. I go toilet.. Come back must see u rest ah!!!

I covered the blanket all the way to my head... And tried to rest... A minute later I heard a knock on my door...
"???" Why dear must knock on the door de.. He must be trying to be funny.. Dun care him... So i closed my eyes and tried to sleep.. Ehh.. why dear stil haven come yet.. I tot mayb he taking drinks no hands open door? I woke up to check and....

OMG there was everyone and Fu Da holding the lited birthday cake and they all started to sing happy birthday!! I soo wanted to hide back under the blanket but I was so touched I just sat there looking at everyone in my room!! I cant believe what I saw.. Like a dream I just woke up to! Kept wiping my tears...

I stood to blow my candles.. Abit the difficult to blow cos I wasnt sure whether I could do it.. I aim at one candle and blew.. Ok one out and blew the other one.. But then the first one lit up again.. ehh.. So i blew a few times.. Lucky there were onli 2 candles.. Imagine if there were more! haha.. It would be a funny..

So we all went out to eat cake... Delicious STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM CAKE from SWENSEN'S.. TY Juan for buying the cake.. So thoughtful =D

But I couldnt eat the cake!! I waited till it melted and tried to drink it with a spoon... I tasted strawberry.. oooohh the smell so nice... But it was spilling everywhere.. So angry... Everyone tried to think of ways of how I could eat it... Haha.. damn sweet la u all! Now think wana cry alr.. I managed to taste some I v happy le... Cant say enuf thanks man!

Photos:
Wana say thanks to those who came over to surprise me... Really was feeling depressed that day and u guys made it the Best Birthday Ever! *HUGS* And also to Mun, my gf who planned all this when she was so busy with other stuff.. Muacks! Lastly of cos to Juan who initiated this surprise... U of all people! Haha.. Totally nv expect this at all...! XOXO

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 12, 2009 at Sunday, April 12, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments