Why is everything making me pissed?  

Posted

Haixyo.. These few days everything like making me angry.. Is it me? or them?

The first thing that made me angry is a person.. Dowan say who but some of you already know who lar.. Anyway though i'm reali pissed at you and also quite sad lar.. But in my heart I already 算了. Cos like I angry also NO USE!!

Anyway the 2nd thing that made me pissed this week is that someone in the music school i'm teaching at is "stealing" my songs!!!!!! Urgh.. By "stealing" I mean that person actually went to learn all the songs that I am learning!
He/She must have heard the songs I was practicing every Sat on the Piano and in a few weeks I hear him/her playing the exact songs!! Angry! Go find ur own songs la COPY CAT!!
Angry cos I know I'm not good enuf and when I hear someone learning the same song I will have this urge to make sure I'm better but at the same time I know that I only can improve when I'm enjoying playing the piano and not when I push myself just to be better than someone else.. CHIM huh!? lol..

Another thing that made me angry is Dear... Everyweek we meet like once maximum? Damn xin ku can.. And we seldom talk on phone and message each other liao.. I know la.. Our relationship quite steady but hor.. Sometimes reali too steady liao.. Buay tahan.. Too steady = Boring??? I know u got exams and we both final year liao very hard to cope plus I got to work.. Xin ku also bo bian.. No chance to meet really just have to 忍耐. This kinda feeling suX!!! Just have to dong one more sem.. Hopefully can see u more often liao!

And lastly my Mom.. she is always pissing me off and my sis.. Too many stuff to mention that she did to make me angry! Every month she would ask the same qns:
"How much are u earning ah?"
If she really meant well she would have asked:
"Are you earning enough?"
Sometimes I have to force myself to think she meant well but it all comes to nothing.

Because.... She expects me to pay my own phone bills,
school expenses and other daily stuff including contact lens bla bla.. Basically I work for my own survival..
I also dowan to take money from her.. Who doesnt hate to take money from their parents right? Anyway she also dont want me to take money from her why shld I say that I dont have enuf money? And so whats the point of her asking?
I mean in the end she would end up nagging say I shld be more thrifty and not always taking money from her... ZzzzZ...
And so I say: "I am earning enough, thanks"
And so she expects me to pay for everything.
Wow.. THanks aH!
&#$?!*&@?&*@#$!&%

Looking on the BRIGHT side...
Helped my Sis pick out clothes and accessories for her prom on the 13th Nov.. LOL!! So fun shopping when u have an aim! Like going on a shopping mission....

Velvet 'V' black dress with diamond studs and lacy bottom, Matching set of earrings, necklace, bracelet and ring all bling bling de.. Cos must be Glam ma!! Gliterry gold-coloured clutch and pale gold coloured heels with 1 diamond stud to match the clutch.. Wah.. Pretty!!

Honoured that she asked me to do her Hair, Nails and Make-up!! Haha! Although stil dunno how to set up her hair.. Curly or straight? Tied or let down? Anyway I would have offered to do them cos go out do expensive leh!! Must 为钱着想.. Haha..

Kk.. Must get back to reports and assignments! zZzZ

This entry was posted on Sunday, November 9, 2008 at Sunday, November 09, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments