Taking One Step Back  

Posted

=)Princess(=


I see my life as a mess
Dunno how u guys see it though
Am I......
Too Naive?
Too lazy?
Too skinny?
Fake?
Not wad u think when u reali get to know me?
Just a friend?
A closer friend maybe?
Emo?

Doesnt reali matter though... cos i know i'm in a mess and i'm not happy..

Sometimes i go to school and pretend to be happy although i'm not..
School life is suppose to fun.. 
Why shld I let my bad mood affect those around me..

A good fren would know when something is wrong even when i fake it right?

I'm so busy with school work and real work..
So not used to these kinda hectic lifestyle..
Help!

No one can help me also.. In the end.. when u sit for a test or find a job or when problem arises, its all up to yourself.. U can only ask for advice and support.. 

P.S. Juan if u are reading this.. I'm so sorry we haven talked for so long!!!!!!! So busy to call.. Haix.. Dunno when can meet up.. boo.. sads!

This entry was posted on Monday, July 7, 2008 at Monday, July 07, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments