UPDATE on LIFE...it sux but somethings are just perfect  

Posted

=)Princess(=

Got back Immuno, half of GLMP and molmod results.. onli molmod pass the rest fail..

zzZZzZZz

So totally not proud of myself neither am I too bothered by the fact that i might fail the 40% weightage test.. What can i do.. fail jiu fail le

Conclusion: I'm dumb and mayb i didnt study enuf.. but i managed to study everything given the damn short time frame.. No excuses for failing.. I didnt try hard enuf and I just soooo damn love mst... all i can say is thx to mst... thx!

Dear scolded me so badly.. I dun wana talk to him at all..

I need encouragement not lecture.. If i need lecture I would go talk to my mom.. but i guess 打是疼骂是爱 What can I say to that.. haix..

Yes! I am now officially working in Award Music Studios at Katong.. Some small music school la.. Cos they offer more flexibility for working time and their contract is 1 year... Cristofori give me 1 and a half year which is too long cos it starts from Sept. Dowan to work so long after i graduate.. So i take the short term contract.. Got money liao! hopefull they give me enuf students to cover my life expenses... 

Working on both Sat and Sun but i scared i gt no time to study... Sun half day the other half day rest.. Studying no choice gotta study after school time lor.. 

Reports!
FYP!
Help!
I dun wana fail any module..
I just wana graduate fast fast!


This entry was posted on Monday, June 30, 2008 at Monday, June 30, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments