Just bored..  

Posted

=) Princess (=

For those who are concerned abt my previous post... dont be.. cos i'm always like that with my mom.... More so now cos u know.. mom's this age.. menopausal liao..

Anyway.. just bored and tired of everyday life.. Missed the tiring but independent carefree life in Shanghai.. cept that we were poor there..

My mom always told me that family is forever cos no matter how far we are apart we are stil a family.. Right.. cos her other half always let her down.. I guess her relationships never go well.. Not with papa and not so with eric... Anyway she also always tells me that having a boyfriend is a bonus.. Cos she says sometimes its not good to be blinded by love... I dont see eye to eye with her most of the times and this is no exception.. You dont chose ur family but u do get to chose your life partner.. I dont believe in fate but i believe in chemistry.. Therefore.. my point is.. as the saying goes.. "Dont marry someone you can live with but someone you cant live without".

So lucky i got dear when i have family like mine.. lol..

oh well... its the tireness talking now... zZz

This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 14, 2008 at Wednesday, May 14, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments