Y@y!!!! Dearest back in town!  

Posted

=)Knight(=

Hello and welcome back dearie :)) miss u lots while u were gone. got miss me there? =X you ah.. ask u call me when u are there.. 3 days only msg twice.. make me so worried... then last day so late reach home somemore. ur mummy call me like 4 times la.. :/

anyway, your trip sounds fun i also want go :( next time i got money i bring u go.. we go there shop like mad want? lol.. p.s. when i got money. ya.. i since like 10 years old never went Malaysia liao.. i'm a noob there.. next time u must bring me walk around k? =X

Pass me the chewing gum ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want eat so long never chew liao.. mouth super itchy haha..

and sorry that we arugue again just only when u get back from malaysia.. :/ but u know its all good for you.. call me when u read this k? I'm sorry.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 4, 2007 at Tuesday, December 04, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments