Posted

=) Princess (=

Think my internet got some problems.. or mayb its my com.. somehow it loads damn slow and it tends to lag and hang everything... irritating leh cant do anything efficiently.. So now i using my mom's lappy to blog.. cos i'm bored and dear dun seem to be answering my calls.. hmm.. busy? guess so.. hmm and also it doesn't lag when i surf net on this lappy.. so think its the com..

Somehow everything works differently on a macintosh.. no right click.. hard to navigate sia.. hahaha... too used to windows alr.. oh well... at least i was able to complete my plant science quiz.. haha..

Yippie.. today celebrated chels bday.. HAPPY BDAY CHELS.. haha.. we went to Kbox at marina square from 2.40 - 6.30pm.. lol.. tiring sia... tml stil have a long long day in sch.. cant wait for the weekend.. i NEED SLP!!!

Feeling lonely now leh... mom not back yet and my sister having band camp.. so she wont be home till friday afternoon.. I'M ALL ALONE at home.. scary... Dear ah dear... why we so busy.. hardly talk to you lor.. everyday u pia hw i pia test... sads sads... at least friday got dental appt dear will pei wo.. yay!

kinda sleepy alr.. wan go slp.. haha.. i noe it damn earli now.. but my stupid com so lagging i cant do anything also... hmm.. at least now i got time to even blog.. that's a good thing! haha... kk.. nitey...

This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 21, 2007 at Wednesday, November 21, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments