SURPRISE!!  

Posted

Today.. Yammy surprised Shir at her house.. Weeeee...~ Unbelievable...

=)Princess(=

I was like sleeping from 3pm to around 5pm, cos i had cramps... so i decided to take an afternoon nap. At around 5.30pm.. my handphone rang... i picked up to hear dear's voice.. he asked me wad was i doing.. "sleeping lor..." den i heard a doorbell... i told him someone was at my door.. and he asked me "your mommy come home already is it?" i told him most probably.. and i had to go open the door for her now. At first i was a little suspicious cos he didn't seem to understand that i had to hang up in order to open the door. So i told him again that i wanted to go open the door and i cant be holding on the phone can i? So i looked through the peep hole to confirm who was it at the door..
and...
OMG..!

I was like totally in my pj's, having the just-woke-up face and messed-up hair.. crazy... i rather not open the door than let him see me in such an un-glam state.. so i called him back and told him to wait while i go wash my face.. surely i cant let him wait outside right? So then i opened the door for him and asked him to wait inside while i go take a shower.. till now i cant believed he actually appeared outside my house.. haha.. i must be dreaming..

After that, we went down for dinner. We ate at the new Long John outlet at parkway. Then we went to look at some pc games before heading to popular to look at more pc games while Shir went to get some stationary.. At around 8pm, we decided we should head home early and rest.....

This entry was posted on Friday, August 10, 2007 at Friday, August 10, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments