Maple: Old School Game?  

Posted

=)Princess(=

Wee.. exams over alot things happening... lol... My mom upgrading our house internet connection therefore nowadays quite hard to go online and stuff =(.. anyway... 4th sept got new connection.. so just have to bear with it for 1 more week...

Went to dear house more often this week cos we both broke and veri sianx to think of places to go hangout.. S'pore is onli sooo so small.. so yar... we watched movies like V for Vendetta and Bourne Supremacy at his house.. (on different days) and we suddenly just feel like playing maple for no reason.. haha.. Long long time since we ever touched that game. We created new characters in the new Singapore world. I mage he bandit. lol... It was like re-living the old days siah...

I'm quite worried about my piano exam in 2 days.. I know i can play well but only if i'm kept all alone in a room.. I get nervous so easily i just forget how it's like to play without worries.. My mom is just the best teacher i could ever have and i dun wana disappoint her either.. urgh.. STRESS!

Today dear dear went to orchard to see some open house thing for australia's uni intake. So i'm stuck and feeling bored at home.. Haix.. i dowan dear go overseas study without me.. No one to bring me out to play to watch movies to buy things for me to take care of me.. wa~ *sobs* Everytime i think of the time left he can spend time with me i feel like crying.. But for now.. I just try not to think of it so much..

This entry was posted on Saturday, August 25, 2007 at Saturday, August 25, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments