Roller Coaster Week  

Posted

Loads of updates.

Most importantly, I working again!
Paragon, Coach. Starting next month in March. 6 month's contract.

I'm really tired from all the quarrelling and crying. I just want things to be the way they were. Simple and happy. Even if I turn back time, things will stil be the same right now.
I dont regret.

My phone drop in water. Yes dun laugh! LOL and now i'm using a buang phone cos my contract not up yet. Need wait 1 month. Dun laugh liao la! Next month I dunno what phone to get. Everybody say iphone cos everyone's using it and I said I dowan follow everyone and yet now when I have no phone, I think I'll just get iphone. zzz lol sia.

Suddenly I'm all outta words.
Hmm.
Think I'll update the birthday stuff next post.
Dun get excited guys! I'm super uber excited myself! LOL! Wee!

This entry was posted on Thursday, February 25, 2010 at Thursday, February 25, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments