10 Weird Things  

Posted

Tagged by Ros,
10 Weird Things / Habits / Things people dont know about me:

(why repeat the word things ah?)
Anyway,
1. Every morning before going to school I sleep while showering
2. I cant sleep without my blanket and a pillow to hug
3. I played the piano for 7 hours straight once! lol I stopped cos i wanted to watch TV haha
4. My left foot is flat footed.
5. My dream is to be housewife and take care of lao gong (Hubby)
6. I cry when I'm really sad, angry, pissed, happy, in pain, lonely ... ...
7. My left hand is bigger that my right.
8. I like French Fries with Ice Cream!
9. I tend to see people's shoes first.
10. I study best when listening to music & lying on the bed.

The People who I will throw this to do:
Juan
Mei
Hannah
erm.. No more pple to tag.. Lol!

This entry was posted on Thursday, November 27, 2008 at Thursday, November 27, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments