The day before i leave Singapore..  

Posted

=)Princess(=
I'm so so so so nervous excited stress and depressed all mixed together!! no dear.. no family but loads of frenz.. that shld keep me going.. lol

So glad that dear could be here with me whole night.. not planning to slp at all!! sleep on the plane lor!! 5 hour nap shld be sufficient right? haahaha..

Scared i never bring enuf clothes or stuff that i forget that might be important.. oh well.. money and phone is the most important.. clothes too! dowan to freeze to death.. boo....

Dear is playing dota right now.. sianx.. dot dot.. he is suppose to pei wo now and yeah.. see wats he doing.. think the game finishing alr.. haha.. took some home pics so i wont miss home!! yawn.. Sis playing piano.. complaining bored and sianx.. haha

i wonder how alvin and chels and zihao are doing overseas right now.. working hard? eating well playing fun? hope so!!

Thank god for internet and technology.. haha.. so i can contact anyone at anytime!! Esp dear.. lol.. i hope i brought enuf cash with me.. 1.3k shld cover basic expenses.. i cant shop too much cos my luggage is totally packed!! if i buy anything i have to hand carry it home.. lol..

Everyone is telling me to be careful be careful.. dont get cheated.. dont leave ur things ard otw ppl will steal.. muz always be on guard.. esp i so blur and dumb.. I KNOW! haha.. i will be careful.. eat only hot stuff and guard my wallet with my life.. and of cos dear lappy (xiao lao po) too! lol... 10 more hours b4 i leave all my loved ones! but 7 weeks will fly by reali reali fast right? right??

Shanghai here i come!!

This entry was posted on Sunday, February 24, 2008 at Sunday, February 24, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments