As the day i go Shanghai gets closer...  

Posted

=)Princess(=

I dread the day i go shanghai for oitp.. I SWEAR I WILL MISS DEAR LIKE CRAZY~!

Dear gt everything planned for me alr sia..wad i shld bring how much i shld carry.. his lappy.. his daddy's contact.. haix.. dunno wad i will do without u sia..

But at the same time i'm excited to go Shanghai.. going to another country to work is reali exciting.. get to know other pple's culture and food and of cos shopping!!!! I will buy back loads of prezzies for all my buddies! dont worry guys!..

Reali wana thank dear for always protecting and worrying for me this past two years.. Sori ah.. i always give u trouble.. make u settle for me.. boo..

Sianx.. school starting soon.. Nooooooooo... tests tests tests and exams.. I started abit on everything.. lol.. and i haven finished studying any.. jialat.. stil got PBL haven done yet.. OMG! 2008 will be a stressful year..

p.s. no one reads my bloggie de ah? everytime see no taggie de.. sads nia..

This entry was posted on Thursday, December 27, 2007 at Thursday, December 27, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments